I was reminded the other day by a learned Today’s Gentleman member (thanks Steve) about the Buddhist concept of compassion. In The Essence of the Heart Sutra, His Holiness the Dalai Lama wrote, “According to Buddhism, compassion is an aspiration, a state of mind, wanting others to be free from suffering. It’s not passive — […]
- Twitter https://todays-gentleman.com/twitter
- Facebook https://todays-gentleman.com/facebook
- Search Today’s Gentleman
Join Us On Facebook
- Facebook Members WordPress Plugin
- The True Gentleman
- How to pick a Gentleman.
- Are Gentlemen appreciated anymore?
- Today's Gentleman - Welcome
- Best definition of a Gentleman I have read
appreciated attributes BaG BaG Day Be a Gentleman Behaviour Bond Buddhist Chivalry comments compassion Conduct Cooperation courtesy Cowboy Code Dalai Lama definition Discipline Driving empathy feminism generation Gentleman Gentleman's Agreement grandfather Honesty integrity International legacy Linkedin Locations manners Map Perfect Gentleman positive influence promise Radar Respect social consciousness society The True Gentleman True Gentleman trust Welcome Word