I was reminded the other day by a learned Today’s Gentleman member (thanks Steve) about the Buddhist concept of compassion. In The Essence of the Heart Sutra, His Holiness the Dalai Lama wrote, “According to Buddhism, compassion is an aspiration, a state of mind, wanting others to be free from suffering. It’s not passive — […]
- Twitter https://todays-gentleman.com/twitter
- Facebook https://todays-gentleman.com/facebook
- Search Today’s Gentleman
- The True Gentleman
- How to pick a Gentleman.
- Are Gentlemen appreciated anymore?
- Today's Gentleman - Welcome
- Best definition of a Gentleman I have read