In the Victorian era a Gentleman was defined by a number of characteristics. The purists preferred to only recognise those who qualified as a Gentleman through right of birth into the right bloodline, social status, wealth, deportment or their professional station in life. Although it was admitted that a man cannot be a Gentleman by [...]
- Twitter https://todays-gentleman.com/twitter
- Facebook https://todays-gentleman.com/facebook
- Search Today’s Gentleman
Join Us On Facebook
- Facebook Members WordPress Plugin
- The True Gentleman
- How to pick a Gentleman.
- Are Gentlemen appreciated anymore?
- Today's Gentleman - Welcome
- Best definition of a Gentleman I have read